By Idris Salaam
The Fire Challenge aka the “Dumb Nigga Challenge”.
De-Evolution; Plain and Simple.
It goes back to the coonery of the 1920s with Al Jolson and Blackface.
"Look at me, boss!" (a poor man’s version of Rochester from the Jack Benny Show). "I’m a coon! Watch me make an ass out of myself in front of the world!"
One person has already died and another two have been severely burned. But we don’t know the real numbers of those cases that weren’t reported.
People, cry with me for minute: “That’s my tax dollars being wasted!”
1) Do you know they close more schools while building more prisons with your US tax dollars?
2) We (The USA) don’t have money to feed starving children in the country, but we have money to feed starving children in other countries.
3) We continue to put our business in everyone else’s business in stopping so-called “Tyrants” from reigning terror in THEIR countries. But we can’t figure out a way to stop the violence in Chicago.
4) We are quick to disarm countries like Iraq and Iran but we can’t seem to disarm criminals here who are killing innocent men, women and children in an effort to continue their dirt.
5) We talk about how Islamist Extremists don’t allow freedom of Religion. But here, you’re discriminated because you share a different faith or don’t follow one.
6) We lead the WORLD in Incarcerations by a wide margin. But we call ourselves a Christian Nation and a country of Democracy.
(Not a shot a Christianity).
7) We borrow the money from China to help countries that don’t like us and would love to see us removed from the face of the Earth.
And THAT’S the American way.